Coaches 2023 Spring Season!
THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR REC COACHES
DO NOT USE THIS REGISTRATION FOR PLAYERS
This registration session will allow you to complete a coach registration including contact information and player hold requests. Please ensure that all information is provided accurately. You will be able to review your info before submitting.
- COACHES MUST BE FULLY CERTIFIED (fees are covered)
- 100% CHILD FEE CREDIT FOR COACHING (1 credit per team coached at season's end for certified coaches)
- COACHES PICK PRACTICE DAY(S) & LOCATION
CHANGES EFFECTIVE SPRING 2023
- Player holds will be limited.
Holds will also be capped for total ratings for the players requested.
Limits by age group:
3 in U8
4 in U10
5 in U12
6 in U14
- Players requested also will need to request the coach. Request will only be granted if both the player's and coach's registration hold requests match. Inform your parents of your player hold plans in advance so they can also request you. Remember to consider your hold limits.
- Coaches with two teams will need to provide a certified assistant for one of their teams in the event of conflicts.
- U5 division will allow "first year U6" players to play and develop without facing second year U6 and more advanced U5 players. Advanced U5 players are strongly encouraged to play true U6.
For details on coaching including requirements, child fee credits, etc. visit Coaches Corner.
If you need help, please contact us at the email below.